Book Signing | Chloe by Design Balancing Act



For the second consecutive year I'm heading to Book Expo America for a book signing of my latest illustrated book in the Chloe by Design series, Balancing Act. Free advance copies of the book will be given out and I along with author Margaret Gurevich, will be meeting, greeting and signing. Last years signing was a huge success and even landed me a little feature in Publishers Weekly! Hopefully this years will be just as fabulous if not better. Here are all the details, if you're in New York I hope to see you there:  

 Jacob Javits Center 
655 W 34th Street NY, NY 10001
Book Expo America, Capstone booth #2929
Saturday, May 30th, 2015 
2:00pm-3:00pm

Chloe by Design Balancing Act is available for pre-order now on Amazon. Leading up to its release later this summer I'll be sharing sneak peeks of pages my "Chloe" fashion illustrations, so stay tuned! 

Similar posts that may interest you: 

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

Wow that is awesome! I am a huge fan of the series!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks Lola! Hope you enjoy the new ones!!