Golden Gallery



This week I've been having fun styling some of my favorite bridal sketches onto this amazing gallery picture frame wallpaper from Graham and Brown. This year they're celebrating the 10 year anniversary of their iconic frame paper and in celebration have released the print in new color ways including this sophisticated metallic gold. This wallpaper creates an instant gallery wall in any space and is fantastic for a working art studio. To compliment the white and gold pattern I chose to adorn it with my bridal sketches, prints and businesscards from my Brooklit Bride shop.
To see the other limited edition color combinations now available as well as the paper used in a variety of different room set ups click on over to Graham and Brown.

(Bridal Illustrations: Brooke Hagel, Wallpaper ℅ Graham and Brown.)

Leave a Comment

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

This is such a gorgeous blog post! I love seeing how you framed your stunning illustrations in your apartment. So inspiring!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thank you @Will!