Hugo Boss Holiday Party Sketches



Last week I live-sketched at my first holiday party of the season for fashion and lifestyle brand Hugo Boss. It was their annual employee holiday party and was held downtown at VIP Room in New York's Meatpacking District. The Hugo Boss employees made fabulous models to sketch for the night and were all so enthusiastic about receiving a custom illustration even Hugo Boss CEO Mark Brasher (shown above, left) sat with me for a custom sketch of his own.
It was quite a large party and a line quickly formed for custom fashion illustrations that lasted the whole night but it was wonderful to meet and sketch all the chic Hugo Boss employees and I was so happy to be a part of their company celebration.

For more information about my event-sketching or rates to sketch fashion illustrations at your corporate event or private party you can email me at FabulousDoodles@gmail.com.

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are so talented Brooke! Looks as if a great time was had by all!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! I'd be over the moon to come to a party and to find you there sketching! You're so talented.