Party Guest Fashion Illustrations (Vogue Magazine & Nexxus)



Two weekends ago I had the pleasure of working with Vogue Magazine again live sketching party guests for a three days at a pop-up shop event they hosted introducing the newest Nexxus haircare collection, Nexxus Youth Renewal.
Guests were treated to blowouts and hairstyling, then once they were beautified sat down to model for a custom fashion illustration. Throughout the three days I shared via Twitter and Instagram a bunch of the sketches and photos of guests showing off their illustrations fresh from my sketchpad, but since it was such a long event and I had so many I'm spotlighting more of my favorites here on Fabulous Doodles. The spot I was stationed to draw at was a little dark at times so the photo's didn't all turn out so well, but I've lightened them up in photoshop and hopefully you can get the gist.
This event attracted a wide array of chic party guests including Vogue staffers, fashion designers (remember the Monika Chiang post,) fashion bloggers, models, and stylists including Phillip Bloch, (shown below) with his custom fashion illustration. This was such a fun event to be a part of, and for a truly fantastic line that I've actually been using on my hair ever since.
Later in the week I'll share more sketches and photos from the event since there were too many to condense into this one post. For now though I have to pack up all my supplies and prep because tonight I'm working with the amazing team from Vogue again! This time I'll be live-sketching at a much smaller cocktail party for their Vogue Blogger Network. Since you can always count of fashion bloggers to be sketchably chic I'm sure this event will result in many Fabulous Doodles worthy new illustrations as well, so stay tuned!

For rates to have me sketch at your event you can email me at FabulousDoodles@gmail.com.
(All images and illustrations: Brooke Hagel)

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

You are a fantastic talent Brooke!

Sheena Sreekeessoon said...

Just discovered this blog and WOW! I think you're absolutely amazing! To have done the illustrations right then and there...you truly are an inspiration!

http://sreekeessoon.blogspot.co.uk