Party Guest Fashion Illustrations {Part 2}



I'm excited to share more custom fashion illustrations I sketched a few weeks ago for guests at the Cameo PR party. It was such a successful event, my table (shown above with framed examples of my work and my portfolio) was continuously crowded with ladies eager to be illustrated. It seemed as though every guest was decked out in her best party frock and looking like a sketch already. (Maybe you remember my "She's a Sketch" posts!? Or follow my "She's a Sketch" Pinterest board? These girls would surely fit there, totally chic and sketch worthy.;)

I have to honest, people watching me draw has always made me a little nervous, even back in high school when we'd visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art and sit to draw "studies" of the classic works. But this was so relaxed, drawing while chatting with all these lovely ladies as they waited for their custom illustrations. Everyone was so enthusiastic and supportive and overall it was a really enjoyable evening of sketching.
Each party guest happily posed for a quick pic before they took home their original signed sketch drawn in pencil and colored with marker (mostly with Copics, as shown above) in a protective cello sleeve.
You can check out my previous post about this live party sketching event here in Part 1 and you can email me at FabulousDoodles@gmail.com for rates to sketch live at your soiree; corporate events, weddings, sweet 16's, bat-mitzvahs, bridal showers, etc. I'd love to hear about your event and work together.

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

Those party guests that had a sketch drawn by you should be "OVER THE MOON HAPPY' as your sketches are simply THE BEST.

THE DENVER BURTS said...

Your sketches are amazing!!!