Fashion Illustration Exposed



A little while ago, I was contacted by the lovely Julia Stanescu of Fashionarium. She asked me if I would be willing to write two tutorials as a contributing fashion illustrator. Well I jumped at the opportunity and now I'm excited to tell you about the fabulous new book Fashion Illustration Exposed.
This book empowers readers to easily explore practical techniques of fashion illustration while learning about the tools and steps that ten fashion illustrators (including yours truly) employ. Mediums such as watercolor paint, pen, collage, and photoshop are all touched upon. (It has even inspired me to dig out my old watercolors and guaches that I haven't touched since college!)
It's such a thrill for me to be included in this book. I hope you all like it and like myself, learn something new. Fashion Illustration Exposed is available as a printed paperback as well as a downloadable ebook, which ten of my readers can purchase with a discount of 20% off. Its available by clicking here, and the discount code is brooklit. (The discount is only available to the first 10 Fabulous Doodles readers to purchase.)

Leave a Comment

Erin @ Slipcover Your Life said...

that is so amazing! congrats Brooke!

My Owl Barn said...

Congratulations! Your illustrations are fabulous!

Fallon Carmichael said...

This is so great!!! Congrats Brooke! I might have to go purchase at the discount if still available!

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

I also would like to write a book on illustrations))