Holiday Sale!



For the first time since I've had my etsy shop I've decided to have a store wide sale. I'm offering free shipping for the long weekend. Starting today, black friday all the way through cyber monday. Weather your a neighbor in New York or on the opposite side of the globe in Australia, shipping is free on all items including; illustration prints, tags, cards, mini prints, notebooks and bookmarks.
I've also added more prints to the sale section of my shop, available for only $14 a print. That's 30% off the regular price. Happy shopping!

All photo's are items available in my shop.

Leave a Comment

gina said...

Hi! I love your designs. Have you ever thought about designing and selling Christmas cards? As a set of 10 or 15 or 25 or whatever?

I purchased Xmas cards from Bonnie Marcus this year, but if you had something similar available next year (and publicized it early on your blog, which I follow), I would definitely check those out and likely purchase.

Brooke Hagel said...

Hi Gina, Thank you for the suggestion. I do have a few individual holiday cards I've made that I just need to write descriptions for and re-photograph, and they will soon be up in my shop.

As for making box sets in large quantities its very time consuming and costly and I'm afraid I really wouldn't make much of a profit unless I outsourced the printing. As of now I have a few sets of 4.

My Owl Barn said...

Fabulous! Mini cards look lovely.

Miss Journey said...

I love love love your work. I have a few ideas in mind of how to give these as gifts.